Thursday, January 04, 2007

Quick Programming Note

No, I don't mean:

for(int i=0;i>23;i++)
{
myString+=" Rinse,Repeat!"
}

I just wanted to let you know that this weekend, I'm going to try to become one of the cool kids and move this place over to Wordpress. Maybe it'll fix my feed woes. If I disappear, tell my wife I love her. Anybody want to give me a hint how to move my archives over there?

On a totally unrelated note, I recently learned one of those pieces of trivia that may only interest me: That little announcement they make during newscasts ("This portion of Channel 99 News is brought to you by...") is called a "billboard". Who knew?

Comments:
I'm still getting used to word press but I like it.
Good luck and don't get frustrated like I did.
I didn't kick anything but I laid in a heap for awhile and still can't fix the time and date on this puppy.
 
You will love, love, love it.

As long as you never made the switch to Blogger Beta, you'll be able to import your Blogger archives. You go into the Dashboard, then "Manage", then "Import" and you'll see the link about Blogger and it'll give you the instructions.

I had to move mine from my LiveJournal instead because I had already switched to Beta, thank goodness I always kept the LJ mirror.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]