Thursday, January 11, 2007

Not Dead, Just Working

My employer has decided that it would be a good idea if I did a little work. Well, actually, a LOT of work. I'm absolutely swamped. So, don't call all the hospitals looking for me, I'm just working.

One quick note: I MAY get to "blog" Nashville Star this year. Susie, my vocal soul-mate, has scored some reserved tickets for all the shows (besides tonight's premier). She sent out an email yesterday to all the X-Alt folks asking who wanted to come. Of course, with my weird hours, I didn't get the email till today. Lintilla said it would be OK with her if I went (I wish she could go but there's that whole babysitting thing).

Susie, if you're reading this, I WANT TO GO! Hopefully, all the seats aren't taken yet.

If Susie is nice enough to let me tag along, I'll post every Friday about anything that happens that you don't see on TV. And I'll have to DVR Ugly Betty, I guess.

Back to work!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]