Friday, December 22, 2006

Time's Running Out...

...If you are going to rob my house. We'll be home tomorrow.

The pre-Christmas trip wrap up:

Our visit with the folks was wonderful. Mom even surprised us last night with Christmas dinner!

Dad got his own Christmas miracle of sorts - an offer for a real job doing real machinist work! He's been so disheartened being unable to do what he's best at for all these years. It's only part time, but he can now get his foot back in the door!

Prattville, AL reminds me of Smyrna.

I don't think I'll ever stay at another hotel chain besides Country Inn and Suites. Nobody comes close when it comes to comfort and service for the price.

Unfortunately, there's a mob of basketball players staying here tonight, and I think they're having practice in the room above ours.

If you decorate your house with kitschy beach-house kind of stuff like we do, there is no store like Bealls. Their home furnishings department is unlike any other.

Every town in the southeast has an all-Christmas station. Didn't our own 101.1 (when it was a Christian station) invent the concept?

This past year, I went fishing with my family a total of 6 times. Total fish caught: 0 . It was SOOO frustrating to actually see these huge fish swimming right next to the pier in Ft Walton Beach, with no bites whatsoever. So far, my kids associate fishing with standing and looking at water.

See y'all back in Nashville - have a Merry Christmas, or just enjoy yourselves with whatever you do!

Comments:
Well, I am sure you are back now so I guess robbing your house is out of the question for me.
Shucks.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]