Friday, December 01, 2006

Random Morning Stuff

The face is fine. Well, except for the fact that the chiseled lines of my youth have given way to the middle-age bowling ball look, but that problem's been around for a few years now. Thanks to all for well wishes and prayers. It appears Kat and Joe were correct - it's not a relapse, just a friendly reminder that the cranial nerve sometimes just wants to take a day off. I still have a little numbness, but it all works.

I got to thinking about it last night, and the main reason I was worried was because we are very soon heading into an extrememly busy time for X-Alt, right after the New Year. But the more I thought about it, I guessed it would be OK. An eyepatch would give me a cool Dr Hook vibe, and since I sing backup on all but one song, consonants are optional. In fact, I'll do this from time to time: when I forget the words to a song, I'll sing random vowels until I can find my place again. Singing harmonies has its priveleges.

I kicked Lintilla out of bed last night. Well, I don't remember it; I had taken Nyquil and was out like a rock. But apparently every fire truck on the west side of town went up our street at about 2:00 this morning, then Lintilla couldn't get back to sleep because of my snoring. So she headed for the couch.

I've offered for a week to sleep on the couch, because I know congestion makes me snore like the 3 Stooges. She'll have none of it, though. I'll bet she brings some Breathe-Rite strips with her when she comes home from work tonight.

The wind has been absolutely horrendous here. Some of my yard Christmas decorations ended up in the street. Maybe God is trying to tell me something.

Lintilla started reading this blog. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll talk her into commenting. Of the two of us, SHE'S the talkative one.

OK, enough randomness; my next post will be about something.

Comments:
Glad everything turned out OK!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]