Monday, December 18, 2006

The Incredible Lightness of Blogging

Very light blogging for now. I debated in my mind whether to follow the example of Katherine Koble and not let anyone know that I am out of town - but since my house is guarded by an overenthusiastic paper-eating next-door golden retriever, I think things will be all right.

We're visiting my folks in the wonderful metropolis of Milton,Fla (home of Titan hero Cortland Finnegan). It's in the mid 70's and gorgeous, and we're going to the zoo. For those of you who don't know, the zoo in Gulf Breeze, FL, known simply as "The Zoo", is one of the coolest in the southeast. Unfortunately, right now, it's light years ahead of Nashville Zoo when it comes to the animals themselves.

I'll have oodles of photos tonight, and I'll post the best of them.

Oh, and if you ARE going to rob my house, I'm afraid you'll have to take all our old stuff. All the presents are down here. Just make sure to turn the lights off when you leave, and give Dooley (our next-door-dog) a treat.

See y'all tonight!

Comments:
I don't usually worry about the out of town notations either since I have a million canines in mine. They at least sound loud and fierce even tho they're all pansies.

Have a safe trip back!
 
enjoy the trip and the zoo and the climate..actually it's too darn hot up here for this time of year.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]