Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How Bout a Few Photos?

Here's some various and sundry images from the past couple of weeks. Click any to embiggen.

We were some of the very first people to cross the BRAND NEW I-10 bridge. Remember when it was destroyed by hurricane Ivan?


Not much to look at, but I can tell you, to northwest Floridians, it's a thing of beauty. Speaking of:



Trillian at the beach. Her brother:

What light beyond yonder window breaks? Here they are together, in their usual position:



I can tell you, right now, I'd rather be fishin'



Oh, and for those of you familiar with northwest Florida, a rare sight, indeed:



...a completely empty Fudpucker's. Only in December!

But enough about the beach, let's look at Christmas!



I think Santa did pretty good:



A good time was had by all. Even though we forgot to light the most important candle of all!

Comments:
You have the most adorable kids, ever. Other than mine, of course, ha.

Thank you to both you and your wife for the advice on my blog about my grandma's sitch. I've been feeling very despondent lately because I don't feel like there's anything I can really do. Now I feel like there is at leas *something*.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]