Sunday, December 10, 2006

About Last Night (Part 1)

Just a quick post before I leave for church about last night's Nashville Blogger Meatup at Mothership BBQ. Everyone was so gracious, and I felt right at home. It was great to see so many people I "knew", and the biggest compliment I can give is that everyone, to the person, turned out in person almost EXACTLY as I imagined them. That says a lot about the honesty in everyone's writing.

Ginger's daughter hung out with my kids, and Zaphod said as we were leaving "let's do that again!" - which I NEVER expected. Ginger, I think Zaphod taught your daughter a rap about how "cats suck" - sorry about that. Otherwise, they had a marvelous time hiding from the rest of us.

Most asked question of the night: "How do you pronounce your name?"

The food was wonderful. We'll definitely be back.

I'll post more in-depth later (I may even have some pictures). It was so much fun meeting everyone!

Comments:
It was cool hanging with ya, Slart!

(Oh, no! I Slarted!)
 
It was certainly my pleasure to meet you and your very nice wife.

hope we can meet again and talk some ugly betty, music and whatever..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]