Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Old Guy Playing with a Computer

Does anyone know how to embed an mp3 on a blog? By "embed", I mean an easily-recognizable link that streams when the user clicks on it? (Like they do with YouTube video). Having a link and asking the user to do a "file/save as" seems a little clunky. Plus the darn file is nearly 10MB, and I don't want to have people cursing me everywhere.

I want to post a demo of what some have called "the greatest song I ever wrote". It's the one time I quit being so serious and tried to be funny. I'll post the lyrics as well, but you really need to hear the demo to get the full effect.

Any help by you young whippersnappers would be appreciated.

UPDATE: I must add that I have a place to host the file, I just have no idea how to stream it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]