Monday, November 06, 2006

A Note to the Ford Campaign

If you call my house 3 times in one day, it means one of two things:

1) You're harrassing me, or
2) You need a new phone bank program.

I KNOW that Democrats have this inferiority complex about their "get out the vote" machine as compared to Republicans. Recent history says you have reason to be concerned.

But it's a very simple routine that can be added to the phone bank program to let multiple staffers know if a number has already been called. It also makes your GOTV campaign more effecient because you're not wasting time on ground you've already covered.

My freelance rates are quite reasonable.

Call me, Harold.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]