Thursday, November 02, 2006

Brittney Rocks

Brittney at Nashville is Talking is the Queen of All New Media . She had put together a roundup of Nashville blogger's thoughts on the Kerry gaffe including mine. I read my own pull quote - and boy, what an eye opener - it appeared to be a full-on rant against the Left. The words were mine, but they were an illustration, not a theme. This was NOT Brittney's fault, I screwed up an left in a paragraph that could be taken the wrong way.

I left a comment, not neccessarily directed at Brittney, asking readers to read my entire post, mainly because I don't want to leave people with the impression that I'm a right-wing politics blogger. Brittney replied and actually added more to my pull quote, giving it context.

Thank you, Brittney, you are a true professional. Old Media, this is how it's done. Long Live the Queen.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]